Our claims team knows how to help you
Despite efforts to prevent losses, accidents happen. The Nationwide claims team is committed to being there when you need us most. And we’ll provide prompt, fair resolutions.
Our claims professionals work to understand each member’s business and draw from practical knowledge gained through years of experience. Through careful analysis of reported losses, our claims team also provides valuable insight to our Loss Control Services team to help members avoid similar accidents and injuries in the future.
Claims services professionals are standing by
Our highly skilled claims services professionals work around the clock to help you with:
- Large and complex bodily injury claims.
- Specialized claims for medium and heavy-duty trucks, trailers and mobile equipment.
- Commercial Vehicle Repair Network processing (where available).
- State motor vehicle laws.
- Investigation and resolution for business exposures.
- Handling unique business exposures, such as contractual risk transfer.
- Access to the Special Investigation Unit to combat fraud and help control your insurance costs.
- Dedicated commercial property expertise, including large loss.
- On-site inspections and scoping for damage.
- Catastrophe response (365 days a year, prepared for deployment in the event of a natural disaster).
- A Commercial Property Repair Network1 that includes professional contractors who provide a limited service guarantee on their workmanship for up to five years (terms and conditions apply)
1 Guarantee only applies to work completed by Commercial Property Repair Network contractors. For informational purposes only. Program terms and conditions are controlling.
- Workers’ compensation claims in the region where you do business.
- Return-to-work programs to help employees return to gainful employment after an injury or illness.
- National team of nurse case managers.
- Pharmacy, physical therapy and diagnostic partnerships focused on medical cost control.
Whatever the reason behind a loss, one call to the Nationwide claims team will get you in touch with the people who can help. Right away.
For more information, read our Commercial Claims Services fact sheet (PDF).
Have a question about the status of an existing claim? Contact your handling claims adjuster directly.