Take steps to help stop distracted driving
Learn about the impact of texting and other distractions and how your drivers can avoid them.
Nationwide Loss Control Services encourages business owners like you to remind your drivers about the dangers of cell phones and other distractions that take their focus away from the road. We offer a variety of tools and resources to help you have conversations with your employees and encourage safe driving behaviors.
Learn what your business can do
- Read our distracted driving fact sheet (PDF)
- Watch our distracted driving webinar
- See distracted driving’s impact on insurance costs (PDF)
- See our guide to creating a driver safety program (PDF)
Take actions to make a difference
- Show the Safety Source video titled Driving Distractions of the Professional Driver to your employees and others who drive on your behalf. It’s one of hundreds of loss control-related training videos available exclusively to Nationwide business insurance customers who register for this site.
- Adopt a mobile device policy and have your drivers pledge their commitment to safety (PDF)
- Drowsy driving fact sheet (PDF)
- Pedestrian accident prevention fact sheet (PDF)
- Single-vehicle accident prevention fact sheet (PDF)
Learn more about managing risk to your business
The expertise of the Nationwide Loss Control Services team provides a competitive advantage and added value to the businesses we insure. We offer industry advice and consultation through a wealth of resources, including:
- Virtual consultations with LCS specialists by phone or video
- Technical bulletins on a wide range of safety and risk management topics
- Hundreds of training videos from the Safety Source library
- A variety of loss control-related webinars held throughout the year
Not a Nationwide member? Contact an agent and get a quote today.
Questions? Contact Nationwide Loss Control Services at 1-866-808-2101 or LCS@Nationwide.com.