Help prevent falls from heights
Use these resources to help create a safe environment for your workers.
Nationwide Loss Control Services encourages business owners like you to take action to help prevent dangerous falls on the job. We offer a variety of tools and resources to help create a safer environment and reduce the number of injuries and deaths in the workplace.
Learn what your business can do
- Find out how to create a ladder-alternative job site (PDF)
- See our guide to creating a portable ladder safety program (PDF)
- Read our article on how drones are being used on construction sites
- Learn about annual participation in OSHA’s National Safety Stand-Down (PDF)
Take actions to make a difference
- Show the Safety Source video titled Employee Fall Protection to your workers. It’s one of hundreds of loss control-related training videos available exclusively to Nationwide business insurance customers who register to use this site.
- Use Nationwide’s portable ladder safety inspection checklist (PDF)
- Perform a job hazard analysis with Nationwide’s tips (PDF)