Help prevent falls from heights
Use these resources to help create a safe environment for your workers.
Nationwide Loss Control Services encourages business owners like you to take action to help prevent dangerous falls on the job. We offer a variety of tools and resources to help create a safer environment and reduce the number of injuries and deaths in the workplace.
Learn what your business can do
- Find out how to create a ladder-alternative job site (PDF)
- See our guide to creating a portable ladder safety program (PDF)
- Read our article on how drones are being used on construction sites
- Learn about annual participation in OSHA’s National Safety Stand-Down (PDF)
Take actions to make a difference
- Show the Safety Source video titled Employee Fall Protection to your workers. It’s one of hundreds of loss control-related training videos available exclusively to Nationwide business insurance customers who register to use this site.
- Use Nationwide’s portable ladder safety inspection checklist (PDF)
- Perform a job hazard analysis with Nationwide’s tips (PDF)
Learn more about managing risk to your business
The expertise of the Nationwide Loss Control Services team provides a competitive advantage and added value to the businesses we insure. We offer industry advice and consultation through a wealth of resources, including:
- Virtual consultations with LCS specialists by phone or video
- Technical bulletins on a wide range of safety and risk management topics
- Hundreds of training videos from the Safety Source library
- A variety of loss control-related webinars held throughout the year
Not a Nationwide member? Contact an agent and get a quote today.
Questions? Contact Nationwide Loss Control Services at 1-866-808-2101 or LCS@Nationwide.com.